Let's introduce ourselves :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's introduce ourselves :)

Post by William_Wallace on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:50 am

The title pretty much explains it. I'd just like to get to know everyone a little bit, since I feel like I know nothing about my roster mates. Just post a little bio about yourself if you'd like Smile

My name is William Robert Bennett. I am from Huntington, WV in the United States. It's quite a small town, with nothing too interesting going on within. I am 20 years old, and I have a 5 month old son, named Briley. I am pretty fresh out of high school, and taking care of my son while working at a sandwich shop in my local town is quite a doing. But I'll live, haha. I've been playing twg since I was a freshman in high school, maybe sooner. The only server at the time was server 1, and I was in quite a few federations. My old name was WBE, which none of you probably know, lol. I love to rp, and I love playing the wrestling game, even though I quit it for about 3 or 4 years or so. But now I'm back, and I play primarily on server 2 with my strength/resistance hybrid. I've been playing server 1 a lot more since joining this fed, though. I look to hopefully gain a standing in this fed, and hopefully win a few titles. I look forward to meeting all of you.
William_Wallace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's introduce ourselves :)

Post by Cyopathic on Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:48 pm

Alright I'll bite.

My name is Juan Garcia. I'm from Alamogordo, New Mexico, US. Nice little place in the middle of nowhere. I'm 18 years old still going to school and currently in the process of being hired as a childcare staff member. I've been in TWG for about 6-years under Cyopathic's resistance build on S1.
Cyopathic
Admin

View user profile http://desertdispatch.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D_swag on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:22 pm

My name is Derek White im 22 years old from canada im in college and i work at gamestop as a full time job and i been playing on world server named d swag but lost that account so i came here to s1

D_swag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrifyy on Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:42 pm

My name is Phil, I am a huge wrestling fan and a big fan of food. Especially pasta. I have been on thewrestlinggame.com since 2011/2011. I love the old school feds like GPWA and WWS and 2011 GXWS. I am also a GM on S3.
Electrifyy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverwolf on Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:53 pm

Hello. My name is Jason. I am from Alabama. I work from home and go to college online so I am really competitive on this wrestling game since all I have to do is turn to my right to access my personal computer from the work one. I used myself as my picbase. The Silverwolf mask is a custom mask I had made. Only 2 exists in the world. The other was bought by a collector when the maker skipped over my email asking about the progress of the mask. He sold my first one which pissed me off so he had to remake it for me.
Silverwolf

View user profile http://WWW.ALABAMAPROWRESTLING.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top