Return of the queen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Return of the queen

Post by Amber555 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:11 am

Ring Announcer: "Introducing , The Queen of Hearts Amber Valkyrie"!

Ballad of champions begins playing all throughout the arena

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler's greatest victories and most powerful moves

The Queen of Hearts Amber Valkyrie makes his way to the ring

Wearing a Black Widow costume

Who walks alone to the ring

two Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring  

she gets in the ring grabs a mic and begins to speak

Amber Valkyrie; cena if you open your mouth about me again im gonna kick your ass over the past couple of weeks i had time too think about the next step in my career cyopathic jr tonight i challenge you to a match why cause i don't like you im the greatest superstar this company has ever seen and you have the ordasity to fire me pipebomb suprise everyone i got fired now you see this is how it goes cyopathic i am going to make your life a living hell and let this be a messasge to every one in the back get in my way and we will have a problem now you fat peice pile of trash why don't you come out here and face me like a man

just then amber begins to pace back and forth as she waits for the gm

Amber555

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Return of the queen

Post by Silverwolf on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:39 am

Rather than the GM though, #FullMoonRising flashes across the screen. The lights goes out. The ramp lights up with a strobe light; an erie blue highlighting a silver mist spraying out; crisscrossing the aisle  knee-high and in a long silent spurt. Staring at the Sun plays and Calon Cross comes strolling out from the back with microphone in hand.

Calon: Amber, Amber, Amber... You have about the worst grammar I've heard in professional wrestling. And that is saying something drastic. I mean, unless you just aren't speaking English, and in that case, I applaud you for putting these fans to sleep quicker than a dragon sleeper on a drunk.

Calon rounds the ring post and starts to ascend the stairs.

Calon: I can think of more than a few athletes that have managed to get a contract based off things less than brains, but the way Sergiy beat you the other night makes me think it's not your brains or your IN-RING talent that got you hired here.

Calon stops on the ring apron and smiles.

Calon: Now, I'm not here to berate you on your choice of skills to use to further along your chosen path to the top, but more so to say this; Get out of my office, my yard, MY RING.. you disrespectful, no talent, silicone sack for brains; child.. before I show you and this world a side of me that you don't want to see.

Calon's tone is cold as the camera zooms in on him.

Announcer: What is Calon doing out here? He already has gotten a non title match scheduled for later tonight.

Other Announcer: It's not enough. Calon said he was out for everyone.

Announcer: Picking two fights in one night isn't smart.

Other Announcer: He didn't make it sound like this was gonna be a fight as much as a massacre. I don't think he respects Amber at all.

Calon wait on Amber to cower out of the ring and leave as sercurity begins surrounding him incase he snaps.

(Your move Amber.)
Silverwolf

View user profile http://WWW.ALABAMAPROWRESTLING.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber555 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:34 pm

Amber Grabs the mic and begins to speak

Amber Valkryie; let me tell you something boy you step one foot closer and the next place you'll be is in a hospital bed now let me tell you something you picked the wrong fight and in case you didn't hear me the queen of hearts amber dosen't back down from a fight

just then a uknown assilant about 5'10 sneaks up and hits silver wolf in the back with a chair as

amber motions her to stop

Amber Valkyrie; you see thats what im talking about see after lost to cena i went home because you see when life gets you down what do you got oh thats right family
see silverwolf you broke the number one rule if you want to survive in this buissness
don't trust no one

just then the unknown assailant takes off her mask as the crowd is in ahhhhhhh

as the female begins to resmble amber

Amber Valkyrie; suprise meet my twin sister jenna you see she works for me and only me now i suggest you get out my ring or i'll make you get out

amber motions for her twin sister to smack sliverwolf in the back with a chair with

the chair as the security guards try to stop her

Amber555

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverwolf on Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Just for clarification, I know in fantasy wrestling, you can't use or attack other characters without permission. Does that rule apply here?
Silverwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber555 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:23 pm

i dont know

Amber555

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyopathic on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:51 am

Yes. If you God mod I usually edit that out unless agreed by both parties.
Cyopathic
Admin

View user profile http://desertdispatch.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverwolf on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:35 am

Alright, I don't think Amber knew. If you could, go ahead and edit it that Amber. You can't attack others without their permission. If you could, this whole roleplay thing would be a massacre. Smile
Silverwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top